Private Pilot's Licence (PPL)

In order to fly a light aircraft it is necessary to obtain a Private Pilot's License (PPL).

There are two different types of pilot license available: The Light Aircraft Pilot's License (LAPL) and the European Aviation Safety Agency Private Pilot's License (EASA PPL).


Fly Wales offers you complete flexibility and control over your schedule. You control when and where you would like to fly.
With Fly Wales you will find that our unrivalled pricing offers outstanding value for money for its customers.
Exclusive Service
We pay great attention to the small details and ensure your travel experience is seamless and hassle free, something our customers appreciate and value.