Skip to the content

In order to fly a light aircraft, it is necessary to obtain a Private Pilot's License (PPL). There are two different types of pilot license available: The Light Aircraft Pilot's License (LAPL) and the European Aviation Safety Agency Private Pilot's License (EASA PPL).

Get in touch

Fly Wales offers you complete flexibility and control over your schedule. You control when and where you would like to fly. You will find that our unrivalled pricing offers outstanding value for money.